Download & Install JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y
Now you can have taste of Jelly Bean 4.1.2 [CM 10] on your Samsung Galaxy Y via installing this CM 7.2 custom ROM. It is not completely same as CM 10 but offers almost same looks and feels, so at-least you can taste it well. Developed by A N D Y, an senior developer at XDA, JellyBread V4.5 Custom ROM is very stable with good performance and tons of new features. Samsung Galaxy Y is one of most discussed Android device, lots of other ROM’s are available to try like iOS7 Custom ROM on Galaxy Y GT-S5360 and many more.
JellyBread V4.5 Custom ROM Features
- Latest CM7.2 Alpha 5 by PhycoGame
- Gapps Included
- BLN Enabled
- Integrated ICS layout , modified to JellyBean Layout
- Themed the whole framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, and all system apps. (No theme.apk)
- Jelly Bean style statusbar expanded
- Added settings shortcut on statusbar expanded
- Added Recent Apps button on statusbar expanded
- ICS/JB Task Swithcer Style
- Nexus 4 (Android 4.2) Analog Clock Style
- ICS/JB Style Settings
- Jelly Bean transition animation (super smooth)
- Included Universall Megabass Audioboost
- Full Roboto font
- Ads free, hacked host
- Adrenaline Engine 4.4
- LoopySmoothness Tweak
- Effiecient RAM consumption
- Overall fast and stable ROM
- You needed deodexed stock ROM installed on your mobile, otherwise this ROM won’t work on your mobile.
- USB debugging must be enabled in ‘Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging”
- Make sure your phone is at-least 50% charged
- You must install mobile drives using Samsung Kies, download it here.
- Download JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom here [JellyBread-4.5-totoro-percy_g2.zip].
- Download Kernel files here [CyanogenMod#2.zip].
- Download deodexed stock ROM here and install it via Odin
- Download Odin for flashing deodexed stock ROM here ( If needed or don’t have already, other wise ignore it).
How to Install JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y
Well, installation procedure is simple, after you have installed deodexed stock ROM or already have one, then follow below procedure to install this custom ROM.
- Turn off your mobile and boot recovery mode, then Mount system,data and cache
- Now select “install zip from SD card” and select Kernel file [CyanogenMod#2.zip] and flash it.
- After it, back to main menu and then Format system,data and cache
- Mount system,data and cache again
- Now select “install zip from SD card” and select Custom ROM file (JellyBread-4.5-totoro-percy_g2.zip) and flash it.
- After installation Wipe data.
- Reboot !
All done! You have successfully installed JellyBread V4.5 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy Y. So, that’s all about CM 7.2 based Custom ROM of Samsung Galaxy Y.