How to reset Nokia Lumia 1020
Nokia Lumia 1020 is another powerful smartphone in Nokia Pureview collection, it has uni-body so it is not possible to remove battery from mobile in state when it got hang or for soft reset. So, there are some other way to reset this and other uni-body Nokia phones. Nokia phone are very popular for their hanging problems and then they need to be reset to make them work properly. Here is simple guide on how to reset Nokia Lumia 1020 in easy way. You can reset it in two ways, one is soft reset and other is hard reset.
How to Soft reset Nokia Lumia 1020
Soft Reset is ideal in case of hanging and freezing problems in your phone. I will wipe you all personal setting and make it default. To perform soft reset follow these steps:
- Press and hold Power and Volume button (for 15 seconds) at same time until your phone vibrates 3 times.
- After that phone will restart and logo will appear on the screen and all done.
How to Hard reset Nokia Lumia 1020
Hard reset is recommendation when your phone is on very low performance and behaving unnaturally. It is recommended to make a backup of your all data such as SMS, MMS, contacts and application data before having hard reset on Nokia Lumia 1020. To perform hard reset follow these steps:
- Go to : Turn on your phone, go to setting>About> Reset your Phone.
This will reset your phone to default configuration and if after reset, phone operating system won’t load up the follow these steps:
- Switch off your phone
- Press Volume Down, Camera and Power buttons at same time and hold until the phone vibrates the release button.
- Now hold Volume Down and Camera buttons for Further five seconds.
Your Nokia Lumia 1020 is reset to default configuration.